Build Your Perfect Peach: 3 Glute Exercises (Fast Results)
Discover the top 3 butt exercises for women that target your glutes and deliver visible results within 30 days. Whether you want a bigger butt, rounder curves, or a lifted appearance, these glute workouts are for you.
Best Glute Workouts: Perfect Peach Booty 🍑
Don't worry if your backside isn't naturally blessed; you can achieve a great bum through hard work and dedication.
Your glutes, the muscles in your bum, are among the strongest muscle groups in your body and play a crucial role in hip and thigh movements. Incorporating glute exercises into your workout routine offers more than just shaping and lifting benefits for your bum; it also improves overall lower body strength and functionality.
Everyone desires a nice behind. Whether you're posing for candid bikini pics, rocking a pair of jeans, or embracing your natural beauty, seeing the results of your glute workouts will boost your confidence.
1. SQUATS (For Muscle Mass)
If you want bigger and stronger glutes, squats are a must-add exercise to your fitness routine. Squats engage all the glute muscles in one movement, making them incredibly effective. Whether you do bodyweight squats or incorporate weights, this exercise enhances lower body strength and day-to-day functionality. And yes, squats can help you build bigger glutes!
How to do squats:
- Stand with hands on the back of your head, feet shoulder-width apart, and hips slightly turned out.
- Bend your knees and lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Pause for a moment, and then return to the starting position. Repeat this movement.
Squats are especially beneficial for individuals who struggle with activating their glutes.
2. HIP THRUST (Grow Bigger Glutes)
Thrust your way to glorious glutes! The hip thrust exercise specifically targets the gluteus maximus, the largest muscle in your body. It enhances overall lower body strength, size, and power by training hip extension. Whether you aim to grow your glutes or achieve any other glute-related goals, hip thrusts are your go-to exercise.
How to do hip thrusts:
- Start in a supine position with your back on a bench, knees bent, and feet flat at approximately shoulder width apart.
- Drive both feet into the floor and squeeze your glutes while lifting your hips up.
- Lower your hips back to the starting position and repeat this movement for the desired number of repetitions.
After completing your first repetition, adjust your feet if necessary, aiming for about a 90-degree bend at the knee when your hips are fully extended. The hip thrust is a versatile exercise that can be performed using dumbbells, or simply your own bodyweight.
3. SINGLE-LEG PRESS (More Rounder Butt)
The leg press is a highly effective compound lower-body exercise that engages all the muscles in your upper legs, including your glutes. If you're looking to achieve the perfect peach, the leg press is an excellent choice.
No two glutes are identical; chances are, one may be stronger or bigger than the other. Achieving balanced development from side to side is key, and that's where unilateral training comes into play.
How to do single-leg press:
- Position yourself on a leg press machine, placing your feet hip-width apart on the platform.
- Use a relatively light weight, approximately half of what you would use for two-leg presses.
- Perform deeper reps to engage your glutes more.
Remember to drive with your heels to activate your glutes effectively, rather than relying solely on your hamstrings or quadriceps. And a friendly reminder: avoid locking your knees.
Fitness tip: To increase glute size, it's important to use a heavy enough load and incorporate sufficient volume. Ensure you consume enough daily calories and protein, particularly after your workouts, to support the growth and strengthening of your glutes.
Disclaimer: Not recommended for individuals with knee issues.
With these targeted glute exercises, you can achieve your desired butt goals, enhance your curves, and activate your glutes for a peachy appearance. Include these exercises in your regular fitness routine and start enjoying the benefits!