Top 10 Fitness Models on Instagram
Unleash Your Inner Fitness Goddess: Meet the Top Black Female Fitness Models of Instagram in 2023!
Hey there, fitness enthusiasts! As a busy mom or just a woman in a busy world, it can be hard to find the time to stay in shape, let alone make it a priority. But we're here to help with some female fitness inspiration! Are you looking for some serious fitness trainers on Instagram to help you achieve your fitness goals?
Look no further than these amazing black female fitness models who are taking over Instagram with their incredible physiques and body positivity messages. We've compiled a list of the top 10 black fitness models on Instagram to follow in 2023. Get ready to be inspired!
- Massy Arias (@massy.arias) - With over 2.5 million followers, this Dominican fitness model and personal trainer emphasizes the importance of mental health and self-care along with physical fitness and positive mindset.
- Jeanette Jenkins (@msjeanettejenkins) - With over 900k followers, this fitness guru and also known as "The Hollywood Trainer". has worked with stars like Pink and Alicia Keys.
- Babeth Lando (@yababeth) - With over 1.1 million followers, this fitness model and workout program specialist shares her unique workouts and motivational messages with her followers.
- Brittany Renner (@bundleofbrittany) - With over 4.5 million followers, this part-time fitness model and fashion influencer shares her favorite workouts and healthy recipes with her fans.
- Qimmah Russo (@qimmahrusso) - With over 2.5 followers, this melanin fitness model and personal trainer shares her favorite workouts and healthy living tips on her Instagram page.
- Brittne Babe (@brittnebabefitness) - With over 1 million followers, this fitness model and entrepreneur is known for her intense workout routines and motivational messages.
- Hannah Bronfman (@hannahbronfman) - With over 1 million followers, this fitness influencer and DJ shares her favorite workouts and healthy living tips with her followers.
- Keaira LaShae (@keairalashae) - With over 1 million followers, this fitness model and dancer shares her unique dance workouts and motivational messages with her fans.
- Kathy Freeman (@kathy_drayton) - With over 2 million followers, this Instagram fitness model and powerlifter shares her impressive strength and inspiring messages with her social media followers.
- Ty Smith (@bodied.by.ty) - With over 300k followers, this fitness model and personal trainer focuses on full body, strength and conditioning, and shares her favorite workouts on her Instagram page.
Here are some amazing female fitness models who also happen to be black women on Instagram that we absolutely love! These ebony fitness models are inspiring and help keep us motivated to push ourselves beyond just achieving a certain look. Fitness is about so much more than having a toned body or a peachy butt. If you're looking for some inspiration to up your fitness game, give them a follow and get ready to sweat!
And if you're interested in learning about foods that can help grow bigger glutes, check out our related article.